Cyber City Circuits – Terms of Service
Last updated 01 April, 2022
By submitting a quote request, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
Any questions can be sent to Sales@CyberCityCircuits.com
- We REQUIRE 10% overage on all kitted parts and 20% overage on all kitted parts 0402 and smaller.
- All quotes and estimates do not include shipping.
- All quotes are only valid for 14 days.
- A shipping invoice will be sent at the end of the assembly and will need to be paid before shipping your order.
- All parts, PCBs, and stencils will be returned with your order.
- It may take multiple packages to ship your order and materials.
- If you do not request shipping insurance, your order will not have shipping insurance.
- Assembly can not start until all parts, PCBs, stencils, and instructions have been received.
- The X-Day turnaround timer is meant to count only business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- The X-Day turnaround timer starts the morning of the next business day after all parts, PCBs, stencils, and instructions have been received.
- The X-Day turnaround timer ends when the assemblies are in the hands of the shipping company.
Cyber City Circuits Shipping Address:
Cyber City Circuits
1001 Walton Way
Augusta, Ga 30901
Warranty and Cyber City Circuits’ Liability
- Cyber City Circuits warrants each assembly for workmanship up to 30 days after delivery.
- For manufacturing defects caused by Cyber City Circuits, we will, at our discretion, repair the defects or refund the price of the assembly labor of the affected units.
Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
Find the latest Terms of Service at https://cybercitycircuits.com/tos/